Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some Fun Pics

Here are a few fun ones of the pups:

I found Ralphie and Georgie sleeping on their backs like Siamese twins in their bed last night. Then I put Peaches back in the crate after some 1-on-1 time with me and she messed with them both until they woke up.
The pups are also quickly losing their patience with waiting in their "carry box" while I prep their crate and give them their antibiotics. Peaches and George always stand on their hind legs as I carry them in and out of the house. I'm guessing they're about 4 or 5 days away from being able to leap right out of it. They're growing like weeds.

These last ones are of the pups continuing their feline education experience with Kitty, who continues to lurk in the bushes around their play area and deliver a few quick taps to their heads when they get too curious.

George (above) managed to sneak in a kiss before getting bopped on the head. Meanwhile Peaches got the message before getting in too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment