Friday, August 28, 2009

And They Graduate to Collars!

Given that I live in Ann Arbor and am a Berkeley grad, I naturally bought our little fuzzbutts some earth friendly hemp/organic cotton blend collars for their first collar/leash experience. After much ado about the new foreign body attached to their necks (lots of kicking, scratching, and nibbling each others' necks), they finally settled in to their new garb. Peaches has a pink collar to match her pink nose. Georgie has a deep blue collar to compliment his green eyes and caramel fur. And Ralphie has an olive green collar to highlight his red coat.


They're quite the stylish bunch!


Above is Ralphie trying to eat a picture of my first cat (a white Persian named Howie) that was given to me by my grandmother when I was a year old. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment